Tuesday, July 22, 2008

easing on death, foggy lakes, blue jay woman, and the woodpecker’s call

Was in a castle in the middle of a forest. I was part of a class that was on a field trip. I felt disconnected to all the people there.

I went into a courtyard where there was a woman standing next to a zebra. The zebra's stomach had a massive gash across it and its entrails were spilling out. She was trying to kick the people around her, and was in an acute state of pain & panic. I approached her, expecting her to kick me. Instead, she nuzzled me, and I stayed next to her and comforted her as she died. I tried to keep everyone else away to ease her pain.



I then walked through the castle to the back, where there was a series of wooden walkways built over a huge, misty lake. As I walked along the path, I kept seeing these mosquito-scorpions, their long hair and stingers raised in a delicate display. I thought they might bite or sting me, but they stayed where they were on the railing as I watched.




I then wandered through the castle again to a dining room, where many of my classmates were. I sat alone. There was a girl about my age with black hair and huge tits sitting about two tables away. She started calling me a bitch and generally being miserable towards me. I was truly hurt at first, but then I started hassling her back. She had a folding fan in her hands made of blue jay feathers.




I walked back outside and into the forest. In the sky was a flock of pileated woodpeckers. I thought about all the times I had heard their calls but never actually saw them. I was overjoyed.


No comments:

Post a Comment