Thursday, July 3, 2008

washing with blood, bleeding it out

I've had two dreams that involve blood recently.



The first took place in the same apartment building as a previously documented dream (see: "finding the missing piece"). I was helping friends move out. They were supposed to be gone and the landlord was not happy. He worked around us, throwing whatever he could grab on top of a pile of dead leaves in the middle of the livingroom.



While this was going on, I was helping the way I knew how-- by cleaning. I had a bucket of water and a brush with stiff bristles. I dipped the brush and started scrubbing a pale wooden dresser. The water was mixed with blood, and everything I cleaned was left stained.

The landlord lit the pile of leaves and furniture on fire, and I ran from the room to the back porch (this again is a setting from a previous -different- dream [see: "duck feathers"]). The porch was covered in the bodies of dead and dying dachshunds, as well as lots of maggots and dirt. I jumped into the lake just beyond the porch. This is all I remember.

_____________________________________________________________________

The dream from last night left me feeling a little more disturbed. I was wandering around the sight of yet ANOTHER dream I've blogged about (see: "goat love"). There were pathways criss-crossing across hillsides covered in bushes & trees. There were small animals skittering around, but I never got a good look at them.

I became aware of a pain on my lip and forehead. I then changed my perspective and viewed myself face-on. I had a very large and swollen pustule on my lip that ended in what looked like an anus. There was also a hole in my forehead (although I did not want to look at that one too closely). Both were leaking blood onto my shirt.

When I took off my shirt, I examined my breasts. My nipples were also bleeding. The blood stained the earth below me.




I then had an urgent need to find a train to get me out of this place.


No comments:

Post a Comment